By: Amy Chen With Vinexpo 2015 quickly approaching on June 14th to 18th, this year's show has been entirely revamped to offer you improved services, a new layout and an unprecedented programme of talks, tastings and networking events.
If that's not enough to convince you to visit this flagship international exhibition in Bordeaux, here are five good reasons you will want to attend:
- Be part of the biggest global wine and spirits event- 2, 400 exhibitors - 30, 000 brands from 44 countries
- Meet the major players, decision-makers and estate owners in-person and build a special business relationship
- Be at the heart of things and keep pace with the latest international market trends
- Take this opportunity to attend some of the 80 special events over 5 days (tastings and talks given by world-renowned experts)
- Take new contacts at Vinexpo's evening networking events at venues in Bordeaux city centre
Let us know if you'll be attending Vinexpo 2015 or if you have other good reasons to attend.