by Leeann Froese It's no secret that our team can get to hanging around with travel and adventure blogger Marc Smith #withTownHall. Recently, we helped Marc research a few locations for his latest blog series: #30BestPatios.
With the terrific summer weather we have been having in Metro Vancouver, reviews of patios are very helpful, and the nice thing about this blog series is that not everything is in downtown Vancouver, providing options for those of us who live and work in other neighbourhoods.
We were so inspired by Marc Smith’s #30dayadventures #30bestpatios series that we decided to create a map. We've compiled all the patios he has reviewed and indicated what area they are in, so that you could know where to go for the rest of the summer, and many summers to follow.
Oh and we are even so kind as to give you a downloadable PDF version.
Who's on the list? We've gathered all 30 of Marc's posts. Click the links below to see what Marc experienced at each patio and why it made his list.
1. Adesso Bistro, West End
2. Bambudda, Gastown
3. Black & Blue, Downtown
4. Bridges, Granville Island
5. Cactus Club, English Bay
6. Chill Winston, Gastown
7. Dockside Restaurant, Granville Island
8. Joe Fortes, Downtown
9. The Keg, Yaletown
10. Lift Bar and Grill, Coal Harbour
11. Local, Kitsilano
12. Mill Bistro, Coal Harbour
13. Reflections at Hotel Georgia, Downtown
14. Romers Bugers, South Vancouver
15. Tap & Barrel, False Creek
16. The Wine Bar, Yaletown
17. University Golf Club, UBC
18. Vancouver Art Gallery Café, Downtown
19. Beach House, West Vancouver
20. Beatniks, Fort Langley
21. Blue Canoe, Richmond
22. Flying Beaver, Richmond
23. Harold’s Bistro, Richmond
24. Hart House, Burnaby
25. Little District. North Vancouver
26. Longtail Kitchen, New Westminster
27. Pier 7, North Vancouver
28. Riverway Clubhouse, Burnaby
29. Steamship Grill, Victoria
30. Wild Rice, New Westminster
See www.30dayadventures.ca to learn about more of Marc's adventures
Now get out there and enjoy!