If you love delicious BBQ, live music, and all around family fun then don’t to miss the 10th Annual Barbeque Off The Bypass (#BOTB2015), happening this Sunday, September 13th, from 10 am – 4 pm at #117-20353-64 Avenue in Langley. If you still need more convincing that BBQ off the Bypass is definitely the best way to spend this Sunday, we have compiled a list of the top ten reasons to attend:
- It's been a decade in the making! 10th Annual event with even bigger prizes.
- Wear your stretchy pants and sample some of the best BBQ in the Pacific Northwest.
- You can bring the kids! It's free and family friendly.
- You can groove while you taste. Local Band, The New Shackletons will be playing live.
- Buy and eat local- Local Pork, Local Chicken, Local Beef, Local Turkey.
- Food trucks onsite: The Chili Tank & Bambino's.
- Watch the BBQ showdown with 25 competing BBQ teams from Alberta to Oregon.
- Chef Dez, Red Seal Chef, Chopped Canada competitor and food columnist, emceeing the competition.
- Charitable partner TinyKittens Society to be on site taking donations & talking about Kitten Reality TV.
- A chance to meet local lifestyle celebrity Black Box and BC Bake Off Judges.
- (Bonus) See Town Hall Brands' own Andrew von Rosen judge the 6th Annual Great BC Bake-Off.
To learn more, please visit: www.bbqoffthebypass.com
We hope to see you there!