See you at the BCWAS 10th Anniversary Gala Event! Happy #WineWednesday, British Columbia!
Help the BC Wine Appreciation Society celebrate its 10th Anniversary, at a gala tasting overlooking the city. A whopping 48 BC wineries will be on hand to offer a true taste of the varied terroirs of BC.
April 16 at the Diamond Ballroom. Tickets are $49 and selling fast!
We are proud because many of our clients are going to be there to offer the attendees a taste, and, we will also have a Town Hall table! Come and visit us and taste wines from
Join us at our table and meet Andrew Etsell from Singletree – Fraser Valley’s newest winery as well as Judy Kingston from Naramata's Serendipity.
Our lovely clients SpierHead will also be there, hosting their own table, so be sure to say hello to them and have a taste.
Below are all the details:
- What- BCWAS 10th Anniversary Gala Event
- Date- Thursday, April 16th, 2015
- Time- 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- Location- Diamond Ballroom, 1495 West 8th Avenue, top floor of Masonic Centre
- Ticket Price- $49.00 per person. Tickets available online.
What to expect?
- Discover & Sip- Taste more than 95 SKUs from wine regions across BC, including the Vancouver Island, Fraser Valley, Naramata, West Kelowna and many more.
- Scenic View- Enjoy beautiful scenery of Vancouver as you mingle with like minded wine lovers inside the Diamond Ballroom.
- Meet & Greet- You will have the opportunity to meet winery principals from select wineries.
- Take home your tasting experience- Tasted a wine that you like but don’t want to order a whole case from one winery? No problem. Bring your credit card and you can buy as few as 3 bottles of wines from any winery to make a mixed case.
Winery Regions to Discover:
- Naramata Bench- Serendipity Winery
- Vancouver Island- Blue Grouse Estate Winery & 40 Knots Winery
- West Kelowna- Mt. Boucherie Winery
- Oliver- TIME Estate Winery
- Fraser Valley- Singletree Winery
BC wineries have so much to offer and these amazing vintners are making the trip to Vancouver to help the BC Wine Appreciation society kick off this milestone of 10 years of celebrating the wines of BC!