Fraser Valley treats made just in time for the holidays!
For only $7.50 each, try all four flavours, from Hot Siggity to Citrus Pinot Gris. Enjoy spread on a lightly toasted fresh-out-of-oven scone or make it savoury as an add-on to your charcuterie plate. With no traces of alcohol content left after production, these jellies are made to share with the whole family.
(Our design team did these cute little labels.)
- Cost: $7.50 each
- Flavours made with Singletree wines:
- Citrus Pinot Gris (with lemon juice, orange rind)
- Spicy Pinot Noir (cinnamon, star anise, clove)
- Hot Siggity (red chili, red pepper, Siegerrebe)
- Siegerrebe (straight up)
- Pair with charcuterie for a gourmet touch to your dinner party, or give as a gift to a hostess or foodie
- The jellies are produced locally in the Fraser Valley
Where to get them:
- Tradex, Abbotsford (1190 Cornell St, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 6H5)
Not going to the Christmas show? No worries!
- Available at the winery (while they last) starting Wednesday, November 23 (5782 Mount Lehman Rd, Abbotsford, BC V4X 1V4)
Don't be jelly! Get yours today!