It’s no secret that frozen Rosé is the hottest drink of the summer. With the combination of the long weekend and this insane heatwave, it’s the perfect time to try your hand at creating this cocktail that is as beautiful as it is delicious.
The best part about this cocktail is that the honey, blueberries, and wine are all from BC – perfect for celebrating BC day!
Let us know if you’ll be celebrating BC Day with this recipe. We’d love to see a photo of your Rosé popsicle! Cheers to you.
- 1 cup Evolve Cellars Pink Effervesence wine (the leftover are for you to enjoy!)
- 2 cups lemonade (juice of 2 lemons; 2 cups water; 1/3 to 1/4 cup of Okanagan honey, adjust to your preference)
- 1/3 cup BC blueberries
- 6 popsicle molds
- Squeeze juice of two lemons then add into 2 cups of water. Stir gently.
- Slowly stir in honey until even.
- Combine the Rosé wine and lemonade. Stir gently.
- Pour mixture into the popsicle mold and insert popsicle stick.
- Freeze for ~3-4 hours before adding blueberries in.*
- Once blueberries are added, freeze popsicles again until fully frozen.